< The Insurmountable Immortal Legend.

15 January 2008


Vegetables have fibre.
Fibre helps you shit.

Vegetarian=Eat more vegetables= Have more fibre=More shit.

Too much vegetable makes you a shitty person.(Literally!)

Today,
I forgot to put my money in my wallet. I had to borrow.

CO today was damn sucky, the people just cannot keep their traps shut.

I'm back to mapling, I grinded for an hour or two before I leveled. Pretty boring, if you ask me.


Topic for today.
Retards.

To avoid offending anyone, I shall henceforth refer to retards as 'mentally challenged'.
Mentally challenged people have a desperate need for attention, and like to insult other people with reasons that were only just created. One such example is FallingDownACliff, a mentally challenged 16 year old who can't type in a legible language, nor find a good point to flame others.
Such people are NOT good role models, and we should NOT follow their example.

My quote for today.
'Hi, I'd like to introduce you to my friend, his name is Mr Fist.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home