< The Insurmountable Immortal Legend.

08 March 2009

Surprising, survived nearly two months without computer. Due to popular demand, along with two months worth of events, i shall blog again. It will become a monthly affair, i think.

First things first, yes i have transferred. To Henderson Sec, 3E3. Ye Xiang's in 3E1. I couldn't believe my eyes, he looked like a primary school kid lol. The people there are quite good, and my classmates and those from E4 seem to like me lol. And very surprisingly, my playing of djmax seemed like quite a feat to my class lol. It's nothing special really, yet E4 already knows this lol. And I've never said this to my classmates, but another reason I like the place is because it makes me feel superior. Anyway, don't think I've forgotten all about my internet friends just because I have some new ones at school. Also, only ye xiang knows about my somewhat notorious history as a forummer here. And I hope it stays that way. I was a fucking jerk, I really hope this won't spread too much. I'm not exactly proud of it. The past month I've been in Henderson, I felt happy. Even more so than I had ever been in Maris Stella. Maybe it's the fact that I actually have friends there.

Think that's all, for now that is. See you readers next month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home