< The Insurmountable Immortal Legend.

16 January 2008


"Are we there yet?"

"You see there where it says 'Fowl Manor'?"

"Yes."

"I'd say this was probably the place."


Today,
I damn got my revenge against that toad. I used my shoes to make a drawing on his table. Today that fuckup HJ also very guai lan de.

I was back to Mapling, grinded from lv 31-34 in just 3 hours.

CO tomorrow, hopefully it won't be as bad as Tuesday's.

Topic for today.
Why the Titanic shouldn't have sunk.

The Titanic's metal right? Metal> Ice, even if the Ice is freakin 100 times larger. That's why I think the Titanic shouldn't have sunk. The reason for it is that, the creators cut corners on the work, used inferior metal.

Quote for today.
"This is Seaking, Fuck yeah Seaking."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home