< The Insurmountable Immortal Legend.

17 January 2008

Honor, Love, Justice, Compassion. Wiki them, they're my values, which made me the person I am today.


Today.

Today damn kao peh la, the bus never stop for me, when I'm just standing at the door. That bus driver eyes put stamp ar? After that I took MRT la.

Today I forget bring my lit study guide, but lucky I borrow book from friend, if not Azlin kp me again.

CO today, new song only have 1 instrument to play, so damn fucking slack. Damn I wish the sec 1 all join percussion, 3 people, how to play song?

Then for founders day concert at Esplanade we combine with Band. I mean, all the funds go to the Band, they have new room, our room damn sucky. Wonder who's going for the concert. Then June 22nd we have Combined Schools Concert, not apprehensive, because I never am, and never will be.

Topic for Today.
Actions speak louder than words.

A lot of my classmates say,"walao this teacher damn suck la, feel like beating her up."

Seems like I'm the only one that does not 'feel like' beating someone, I straightaway go bash that person. My recklessness and brutality has led me to punishment to more than one occasion. But since I'm percussion, my weapons are mainly ranged, not melee. I mean, how to you whack someone with sticks, or a timpani? Not that you can throw timpanis.

I'm still stuck playing timpani. But concert songs have other instruments, and that, is something worth rejoicing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home