< The Insurmountable Immortal Legend.

20 January 2008


Today, this damn fucking councillor from my class right, just because my classmate scold fuck at him, go report to DK, then DK come in, cane him, then see me no tie, call me out. Damn that jibai bastard la, small matter also must complain DK, damn fucking jibai fucker bastard. The Sec 2 councillors these days damn fucktard one, all act big, if I had my metal rod then, I would've whacked the living daylights out of them .

Topic for today.
Learn to be satisfied.

Recently there has been an outbreak of fucktards in PPF, I shan't give names, because there are too many to list. They keep on challenging the mods. I admit I did once but this time it's totally uncalled for, it's a goddamned fucking G-rated forum for fuck's sake. I asked myself, "Are they really that mentally incapacitated?" There are kids surfing the forums for heaven's sake. That's why they made the guidelines.

On a side note, the 20 characters rule is totally unnecessary, retarded and just plain shit.

Councillors are prefects, in a sense. Fucktards.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And DK is......?

January 25, 2008 at 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home