< The Insurmountable Immortal Legend.

23 January 2008


Today. Jibai Sec 1 and 2 keep on cut queue, did their parents teach them etiquette? For those Sec 2s, I can only say that talk on etiquette last year was phail for them. Speaking of which, some of our Sec 2s picked up a wallet and returned it to my classmate. VP says that they have been brought up well. Whereas for those Sec 1s and 2s, I feel sad for them, to be a Marist and such a scumbag at the same time.

Marcy visited me yesterday. He said he was coming on Monday one la, he said I'm the type to kena bully, not bully people. But I never bully people one, I get angry then throw chair nia, then send counselling. If I do say so myself, I am a very good person and I will never beat someone up for no reason. -cough-

Then yesterday I kena called to Vice Principal office, because I late 3 times in a row for school. I live so freakin far, and I slept at the bus stop, missing a lot of buses. Then outside see TCS, kena lecture. Lucky she only teach Chinese Culture for me this year, if not I go Changi Airport control tower jump down already.


Topic for Today.
SAOA forums.

Just a warning, this forum is not for dweebs, rule freaks or kids. The guidelines are the most basic of basic, the community is very familiar, and there are no annoying fuckers, or mini mods there. So, if you want a great experience, come to SAOA forums at www.saoamod.com and follow the steps given to register. My nick there is Seaking.

If you want to chat on msn instead of waiting for me to rant, add me at talesfever@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home